Friday, January 6, 2012

Well its Friday everyone! I feel better about Friday today because I had one hell of a day Wednesday and Thursday. The writing is coming along, and I am finally preparing for going back to school! Something
I've wanted to do since I was in my twenties. Sometimes, life gets in the way!

Thinking about getting a tablet device. I love the iPad, yet the Kindle Fire is just the right size for me. Its not too big, and fits in a handy bag if needed. Plus I hear its got Flash on it it! I plan of downloading a lot of study material on it. Maybe you'l like it a Kindle Fire to download some books as well!

Hopefully The Home Husband Companion is among your choices!

I'll check in later. Its late here. Fighting this cold is making me tired. Don't for get, if you wanna buy the Home Husband Companion, its available in paperback and as an e-book on Amazon.com. Just click on the cover of the book on this page.

Oh well, I'm sneezing too much to continue typing. See you later! Do something fun, Its Friday!

Glenn Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment