Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spoiled Her Again!

I got her again today! Made Wifey a southern dinner with a twist. Shrimp scampi with rice. Salmon patties with a nice seafood salad. Topped off with a Cranberry twist drink, so sweet it tingled! Monday was a decent day indeed! Tuesday is going to be busy in that I have to do some other studies and play with my new toy; a performance Keyboard that allows me to sample and play with sound and tempo, the works. I feel like a Hip Hop producer with this thing! LOL!

Coming up real soon, my experiment in making a really good southern Peach Cobbler. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to offer them. I need all the help I can get wihen baking anything. Thank to my friend, Katie Stubbs! She's a wonderful lady who is so skilled at making great desserts, its scary. All these recipes are subject to end up in The Home Husband II; as well as your input (props included), if you so choose! Anyway, just posting and checking in. Cranking down a long day by playing on FB and Twitter, and Updating my Blog. Gotta go... Love ya'll!

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment