Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello, its been a while. Its the New Year, Jan 3rd 2012 already. I've been off for a bit taking some me time away from the task of promoting my book. I've also been writing and starting the remaking of myself into being a more healthier/productive Glenn. I've been posting some of my writing on a friend of mine's on line magazine called TPEpost.com. Tipping Point Education. Her name is Trish Brown, and she has been a real big help in getting me motivated to write and put my writing out there for others to see.

I am previewing an article I am thinking of about submitting about Emergency Medical Technicians, and how they are over looked. I'm still editing the piece, so I should have it up on TPEpost.com maybe before the day is out, or Wednesday at the latest.

So here's hoping that whoever reads this has a wonderful New Year this 2012.

Glenn Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment