Monday, May 16, 2011

The Home Husband Companion

Hi everyone, it’s Monday and I am on Twitter and Facebook spreading the word of my e-book and my two upcoming books. I have been experiencing, a whirlwind of ideas and new recipes. Saturday, I made Ravioli and Italian Meat Balls and a Tuscan Green Salad. This is a keeper and the recipe will be in the new book.  The Home Husband Companion II. Just a little tease to please the imagination!

Went down memory lane late last night playing some oldies from back in the day. Motown, 70’s rock (plenty of Grandfunk Railroad). I have always been a sucker for pop music from the classic rock era. However that doesn’t limit my interest in virtually every musical style except for opera! Lord knows I cannot take too much opera! It’s like too much trigonometry!

I’ve trying to increase my traffic to Amazon so that I can sell more books. Any out there have any ground breaking or earth shattering advice, hit me up! I’d appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment