Saturday, May 3, 2014

"Music, Queen of my Creative Soul"





Music, The Queen of my Creative Soul!

By Glenn Peppers                                         

5-3-14


No wonder so many people want to destroy our music! Music... REAL Music soothes the soul. It enlightens, and enriches the mind! I pray that all of you will always have that one perfect song in your heart to sing. One that makes you feel good inside.

A song that reminds you of good times with friends and family, your whole life through. May you always be surrounded by music that challenges your mind, like that of America's true Art music styles, Jazz, Swing and Classical! May your music be as real to you, and tell a story as well as any Blue Grass and Country Music composition!

May Folk Music always inspire you, and be the musical background of your beliefs, cause and your mantra! I wish you fond memories of the days of great 1950's and 60's Rock Music; and 1970's Acid Rock, and the 1980's Heavy Metal and Punk music styles, along with the 1990's Grunge sound! I declare that Forever On will live Funk Music! "Make my Funk the "P" Funk! I want to get Funked up!" Please excuse my unabashed Parliament Funkadelic moment I just had!

May Gospel music always inspire and give you hope, and remind you that music is that little bit of heaven gifted down to us mortals, to remind us just how sweet heaven and The Lord thy God is. A reminder we need daily in this cold cold world that we live in! 

It feels good to know that the many great Ballads of our time makes your heart sing, and that 1950's Rock-a-Billy pulls your heart strings! I declare Soul and R&B Music shall Live on Forever, unscathed, and untampered despite sampling, song stealing and pirating. May the sound of Latin and Salsa Music always swing with drums and guitars as if Tito Puente himself is sitting right there in your living room with his Band and all his Timbales.  

If you sing, SING the damn Song as if you mean it! If you Play an Instrument, Jam on it ‘til your fingers bleed! If you Dance, Step in the name of Love! But by all means, Keep a Beautiful Song in your Heart! 

Above all my many keen senses and emotions, and life long passions onto art and inspiration; Music, you are the Queen of my Creative Soul!

Glenn Peppers    

No comments:

Post a Comment